View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 03:25 AM
Master
One experience, when it happened, scared the ****ens out of me and stayed with me for over 2 decades and then I realized it was one of the greatest, if not the greatest experiences of my life.

When I was about 8-10 years old, I dozed off under a tree on a warm, sunny day. I never did get into the sleep state: the bugs, etc. made sure of that. Finally, their continue 'bugging' of me, finally woke me up. I was startled and then became scared as I looked down and saw a big, black snake crawled up in my lap. I immediately jumped up and tried my best to 'fly' to the house. As a result of that experience, I would 'fly' during the night and I would generally end up under my bed and sometimes, in the closet.

As the decades went by, I came to realize one of my Totem Animals is a Snake. Since then, I have learned a lot from Snakes and have had a lot of interesting adventures with them.

Thinking about what I just wrote, I think I might have had more adventures with Snakes then with anybody else!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜