View Single Post
Old 19-04-2022, 03:27 AM
Pathfinder
I guess you could say this.

I was raised in a strict Irish Catholic household. I was made to believe I was put into this world to suffer and pay for my sins.

I kept a close relationship with the lord, but I slowly started drifting away from the Catholic church myself.

I have a close connection with the lord, I truly do, but I noticed my beliefs started branching out to different realms.

I was invited to a Hare Krishna temple in Boston. I was exposed to different religions and realized my fear was over nothing. The people welcomed me with open arms. This was around 18 years old.

The largest thing for me was the idea of the karmics and twin flames, and reincarnation of souls. That does not belong to the Bible, but I've had way too many coincidences to explain off what I felt. I knew I met my twin flame, and you know it when you do.

Bumping into a woman multiple times in my life at grocery stores and coffee shops. Not being able to escape our presence. Feeling like we've known each other for our entire lives without even saying a word. She moved next door to my grandmother's childhood home. We drove the same model car and liked the same music.

Every time her presence became near, I would look at the clock and it would always be angel numbers. Especially 11:11. I'd have dreams about this woman before even meeting her. I really don't make this up.

We had our separation to, and for some reason when we were separated, it felt like I had grown closer to her. We were communicating the entire time, even though we were separated.

I began very interested in Celtic traditions. I'm not going to call myself a devout pagan. I still celebrate Catholic holidays. I still have a close relationship and pray to the lord. I do believe that the teachings of the church are somewhat limited.

When it comes to paganism. It's not that I became a pagan. I was already practicing a lot of pagan and Hindu beliefs and I didn't know it. Pagan culture is just very spiritual, and it gave me a connection to my universe that the church could not.