Thread: STOP
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 03:28 AM
Master
Hey Viswa, thanks for the response, I am not allowed to quote.

I am very confused about what you mean when you say that which I am not allowed to quote.

How is allowing but a disallowing of illusion? And what if the illusion is everything that exists, then what is there to allow, but an infinite illusion?

And why do you seek the truth if all truths are true, and why would sacrifice be necessery for the truth/illusion you seek?

It seems like your intention is to stop, and teach others to stop, but I must be mistaken, because it also seems like you intent for people to start. And do things. And make effort.

Or are you perhaps just exploring the general idea of start/stop and wondering why we should or should not stop?

And you say you're experiencing the allowing. What is it like to you? It is always wonderful to hear a person talk about their present moment experience of allowing. I love to hear about it and I do have this as a goal. And I agree there can be a sense of effort involved. That can be beneficial. Tho sometimes effort doesn't work. So it would be nice to distinguish the effort that is worth the effort, from someone who is experiencing the allowing, perhaps. That's why I asked those questions.

As you seem to be very passionate about this allowing. Or stopping the resistance/self contradiction. But that's just a perspective, that's why I ask.

Thanks.