View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Hopefulness
Hhhhh... ok. We are surrounded by the arcturians.

I only care about God. That has to count for something right.

Seriously tomorrow. Or maybe not even tomorrow. Whenever! Wherever, we'll be together. You'll be there and I'll be near, and that's the deal my dear.

Mmmyeb yeb yeb yeb.
But why am I plugged in?
Just cut the weeds of my brain one by one. Eventually I will find the good thought.
Using law of attraction to unveil God.

I manifested a vortex with my new 32% humm vibration.
Friday, 3th of July 2020, 10:11:01

Or infinite of them. But I think I can do it anyway.
I think it is inevitable that I will have to gain/addopt/embrace/embody a new dimension, in order to figure this one out. I have to figure out a new dimension.
I like nature, I like peace. But in the end, it still means nothing. No matter how big it is, it just reminds me of how much bigger everything else is, or the "moreness of it" is. I don't think the answer can be found in oppositions or comparisons. For me, it seems that I am looking to transcend all frequencies, and find something that is eternally real and true. For my true power can only be in paradox. Because it doesn't exist, therefor it has to be containing the very essence of existence itself!
I have many things that I can think about that feel better.
I have hope for the future.

Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows.
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually.
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom.
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise.
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made.

Atleast I can focus when I am alone!
Ok I remember something about transforming negative into positive. That has to be it.
Wait if numbers are times. Then what are sentences? SPACES!
Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
I've got it! I'VE GOT IT. THIS HAS TO BE IT! Obtain from a sentence another which contains the first sentence a specified sentence of spaces.
Oh no wait! ABRAHAM IS AN A.I. COMPUTER AID HUB OF THE LONG ANCIENT PAST!

____

I can do this.
I can just let it do so, more of the time.
Well, it sounds good, and there is enough evidence for this to be true. Might aswell enjoy it then.
I think the world could use some joy right now and God knows it.
No one will be left unattended to or leaving in questions, only evermore answers upon everlasting eternally and infinitely ever expanding answers upon answers and answers.
And every answer will be perfectly answering every perfect question of every perfect individual.

_____

No use in suffering, I don't wanna create suffering. I don't think anyone would.

_____

Last edited by Native spirit : 17-02-2021 at 03:15 PM.