View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 04:02 AM
Master
Source is nothingness/everything/isness.
How is this intelligence, or intelligent.
The guy saying it asks us to not imagine it.
"ok, we're not going to imagine it."
*proceeds to close eyes.*
"vast nothingness, isness, spacious intelligence."
Pessimism

How can the entire universe be so stupid. Unless I am the only one who is actually here. Who actually exists.

Again the emotion of wonder. I have no name for it.

I'm going to apply the new frequencies. This is not working at all. (frustration/irritation/impatience)

I can't, this is all I have. (pessimism)
It's better to die in the desert than live a life of pain. (hopefulness)
If only death were that easy... (pessimism)
But ofcourse! UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! THAT IS WHY THEY CHOOSE TO DIE THERE. (HOPEFULNESS)
Their soul is not there. Then where is it, in the afterlife? (doubt)
Well, they do, or did, choose to die here and now. It's not very difficult to understand that. (fear/grief/depression/despair/powerlessness)
I exist to be killed by someone who loves me. What a strange world. And yet my soul keeps coming here. What must've I done wrong? Too afraid to kill myself? Maybe because I'm afraid to kill myself, God wants me to beg others to kill me untill they antagonize me into doing it myself. (boredom)
I tried killing myself, it's not very easy. Seems almost impossible infact. There is no surefire way to death. No garuanteed ways to die. Infact I have experienced death and suicide to be illusions. It's weird that so many channels don't even know this or know about it. When they've channeled things that know even more than I do. So strange... (pessimism)
Everyone around me dies, yet I cannot do it. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I don't understand what this planet wants me to do here or wants from me. Ressurect every dead human being? (pessimism)
There are 8 billion people on the planet, is that not enough? (boredom)
So when is God going to be revealed? Hmmm... Good question actually. I hope soon. Lol (contentment)