View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Seeker
quote:
Reality changes itself to all that I want, all the time.
It feels good for no reason whatsoever. I think the reason does not even matter.
Meditation without falling asleep!
Lucid Awareness of nothing!
Awareness of the subtle non-physical amplified!
Lucid awakeful day dream!
I miss that dream, where God created the entire universe out of love.
And god was not me.
So I am not God. God is love. And God created me and everything that exists out of love.
Maybe God is going to come down in chariots of golden rainbows.
Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it isn't his own entrance. Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
And bring truth and revelation for every human being individually.
The revelations will be so big that every single human, and every single aspect of my being, will become hypnotized by the immense awe of the irresistable nature of God's all knowing ever expanding intelligence, love and wisdom.
And all humans will be free forevermore from any possible bondage, perceived or otherwise.
All pain will be dissolved in it's own self revelatory nature of being the very existence out of which it is made.

I want to react to this peace it resonated with me and I want to share that with you. That sounds corny I know but I always struggle to find words to express myself. You have that gift of finding words to discribe your feelings and thoughts and that made me brave enough to start writing this peace. So thank you Ewwerin.

Why would God make the sky so beautiful if it wasn't his own enterance.
I believe at this point God made his enterance allready it is YOU who sees the beauty and experience the love he must have had to create it.
You say you are not God. But you are created by God and therefor you are a piece of God. So God is connected with you and all people.

So I think the sky isn't the entererance I think YOU are.
At that moment and any moment when you open yourself up.

Obviously God is going to come down from the sky, and the entire planet is going to lie on the ground and watch the massive big universal motion picture cinema of the entire universe unfold before their very eyes. Hopefully.
I cannot help thinking here that only those who lie on the ground and watch in awe upon the skies and wonder. Only to those the universe will reveal itself. Only those who take the time to wonder and not taking things for granted become open for such experiences.
I do believe more and more people are and so more and more people will see and this starts the ripple effect. Something that feels this good makes people curious.

In utter respect for God and I know I can easily burn my fingers by saying this maybe. I hope I do not.

But I believe everybody is God. As I also believe everybody is the Universe. Their is no difference we are all the same, we are one with everthing for we are all built out of energy.