View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 07:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraAnne
What you are calling "me" is only an illusion. It literally doesn't exist except as an idea or thought. All the people are not even really here just appear in a dream, all dreams are different, but the creation of them is the same, they spring up and out of the conditioning, that's how you can't blame anyone for anything, no one is in control of what they dream at all, when you look across the room and see that the physical being appears to be there but the mind of that being is unreal, you cease to see this world as real, you're own mind becomes unreal to itself. Awareness is real, what it is aware of, even the construction of this so called person is not. Now you are walking around in a dream where all the other beings seem to think they are real and that's how they are always freaking out over something. Well, they think it is real. When you know it's not, what will bother you, you are not even moving your own body. There isn't even something there to do that, only the conditioning determines the movement of thoughts and it's subsequent movements based on what those are.
Interesting. So what do you suggest that I do now?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.