View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 11:18 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Another approach is that Spirit relates to our very Being, while Soul relates to Consciousness.
So Being expresses as individualised Consciousness which then finds expression through the personality in the physical body.
Consciousness is the silent observer of our emotions, our morals, our intelligence, our ideas, our creativity, in short all that makes up the personality.

I also agree with this. I personally found that the soul is the conscious awareness that carries data about your personality, experiences and memories (among other things I may have missed). It's the part that you project with into various other bodies like the Astral, causal, mental, etc... You know, playing dress up, lol, and then back into the physical body.

The spirit is that part of you where intuitions and faith come from, and from it, we get to see synchronicities, double numbers, dejavu, and mysterious stuff like that. Life and consciousness are transmitted to the soul from the spirit.

When we are in the physical, astral or any other body, our spirit feels like it's in the heart centre area. It's mostly dormant in the average man. People usually call it the higher self when they are not connected to it. It seems to have a mind and conscious expression far different than the normal mind and soul expression through the various bodies.

As the soul dresses up in various bodies of varying subtly, the spirit dresses up in the soul.

@theologem, I wish I had such speed of revelation and realization, lol. I spent several months praying & meditating and only got the answer a couple of days ago.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 24-09-2021 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences