View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Sungirl

personally I feel there are many lessons that we can learn in each life... but for me at least there have been some that are plainly obvious as recurring issues.

I have issues with sexuality. I started off with situations that helped bring about clear responses and clear lessons that needed to be learnt for me to progress. I have then gone on to work on learning those lessons. I can see progress but I am far from there yet.

I also worry a lot about what other people think about me and whether I am liked. It is clearly an ongoing thing because so many times I will say "but if I do that so and so will think this about me"... I can now see I am limiting my actions due to this... so another life lesson is about learning that I am equal and it doesn't matter what other people think sometimes.

These are just examples... I have recently become aware of a poverty belief that I need to shift too. There are probably many more but so long as I am willing to work I will get there.

See if there are recurring patterns in your life. Failed relationships, limiting beliefs that lead you to a lack in your life. Fears that regulalry stop you being yourself fully. Also, learning to come from the heart and act from unconditional love is a major one for a lot of people.

Yes.. we can meander along the river of life going with the flow and hoping we are learning what we need to learn. Or we can get a canoe and paddle and start working towards our goal... all it takes (imho) is a good dose of self awareness and the motivation to make necessary changes.