Thread: Heart
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
So if your wanting the point doesn't that flow through the content itself?

You were asking more about whether it was personal experience? Or whether I was instructing? How does that serve you in understanding deeper my point?

So that seems to fit a more a need to know why I was sharing what I did, more than what the meaning of my understanding was about that is how I am seeing the point your wishing to gather.

So naturally that made me curious as to why you might ask such questions around sharing...

How does that serve you through knowing either?

Perhaps you would like to speak further about this or not. It is up to you. I am wanting to understand you more so by asking this.

Do you want to share your view then about them if your someone more clear about all this? You may offer more insight to the picture here if you do have clarity in you?

I was asking you questions so that I can understand where you are coming from and it serves me and you both, to the extent that I do not misread the points you are trying to make and what exactly you are trying to convey.

And, no, your point does not flow through the content, sorry, hence my asking...