View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 05:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Red face Soul connections

Hello,

I am currently in a relationship with a man who I believe to be a soulmate, we dated years ago and rekindled our relationship during the first lockdown. I feel a strong connection with him, although I believe I met my actual twin flame around 8 years ago. I was never in a relationship with the man I believe to be my twin flame but the feeling of intensity between us was mutual. Since I met who I believe to be my twin, he has moved away and we are barely in contact. We were both in relationships when we met and so were just friends, although we spoke often online and spoke of how strongly we felt about one another. Since he moved away he has shut off from me and I have tried my hardest to move on and live my life as best I can. I had a child although I am no longer with my child's father.
Since reconnecting with my current partner, I have been happy and mostly content with how things are but the past few weeks I've thought a lot about my twin flame and I'm not sure how to go back to being content in the relationship that I'm in. I feel as though I'm quite distracted although I am able to stop myself from getting too drawn into the thoughts and feelings for them. My life is pretty good at the moment but I can help but wonder how things could be.
Anyone else going through this, specifically in a relationship with someone that isn't your twin? If anyone has any pearls of wisdom for me please message.
Thank you 🙂