View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeecup
Dear Angel10023,

Thank you for sharing the valuable insights. Now, I am extremely depressed due to black magic, there are many black magic i came across and few were solved with good spiritual healers and few did not, it only ended up spending thousands of money and ended up with depression again. I dont feel there is anyone with genuine, at to the least they need to justify for what they are talking as fees for their work.

After so much suffering, I ended up searching for good light worker, who can genuinely heal my life and make me evolve in positive direction. After a long search, I come to know about Talal Zoabi Website. I really want a feedback about taking his services for my good in life... Will he transform my life from obstacles to trumps... positive, abundance and blessed... I only need to live a positive life and depart one day... Simple.. can all the back magic, evil spirit will leave me permanently after his service? Please my humble request from you is to get a feedback before i take his service.

Thank You

I really look forward for your positive response.

Take care & be safe... God bless you!

---
Seems like you didn't learned your lesson.You don't need a light worker,but an adept.I doubt if you can find someone online.Most of them who advertise white light etc are frauds and nothing more.You need someone skilled enough,to diagnose the situation and being able to work in the inner realms as well.