View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 05:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quodsi
I was wondering if there are star children here.
I do believe in star children. I find them to be exciting... and a little scary. And their story seems sad, too. To me, though.
salutations! I have no idea what or how long I have been a starseed. it started when I was but 9 months old and had a run in with a scorpion( according to parents) that I obviously prevailed,then later, perhaps age 9[ I learned to swim at 7] when swimming in a lake, while rescuing a youngster adrift in a rowboat,I was supposed to be drowned... foot caught seaweed ,yet again survived and the list of these accounts go on as recent as July 4,my life passed before me after a nasty fall head first,meaning what we think it does, like the widow maker that tried to take me out on Valentine’s day 2018 in a gym no less or the 1970 July murder I survived I find it curious to have beaten the odds so many times,these are those I recall vividly, then after an extensive test only recently finding out the many traits I Do identify with in all manner of starseeds that if I’m honest putting ourselves in a box or on a shelf as just one kind of being is in fact limiting our own awareness to become more of what we should be able to find out about our past ,present,and future. herein lies the rub in being able to identify as one or another light being or indigo child,although a number of people have proclaimed that is what I appear in be,I seem to have more star child attributes than indigo, so I disgress who /what is the real Me and what is my mission here? it is a fascinating topic to think about.I am glad there is a place to let ones hair down,so to speak,I wear a GI faithfully;I turned 69 today,looking forward to the next 50 or until my mission here is fulfilled. YES!