View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Psychopaths' Crown Chakra

Years ago, I scanned a friend's crown chakra upon her request. I found it extremely odd: It's below the crown (forehead level). Not knowing what to make of it, I simply told her it's so, and shelved the matter.

Recently, I came to realize that this 'friend' has been manipulating me, and now has made a group of people turn against me with false accusations.

As I was trying to make sense of what happened, I suddenly remembered her odd crown chakra. I decided to do it again, and found that it has moved to an even lower position: about an inch below her shoulders.

Having read about psychopaths and cultism before, I wondered if she's a psychopath. (There's about 1 in every 200 females.) I decided to scanned a well-known psychopath: Jim Jones, the leader of Peoples Temple. His is way, way below the crown; in fact, below the crotch.

That blew my mind. I scanned more known psychopaths, and their crown chakras were all below the crown. It seems this is true for all psychopaths.

So, if you know how to scan chakras and have suspicion about someone, check out his crown chakra!