View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, I did describe my experiences in various threads, also possibly on this one earlier on, but it's impossible to keep track of them after a while. Perhaps I should put it in my signature…

I was saved by divine intervention.

My Kundalini started rising more or less spontaneously, (preceded by 20 years of intermittent meditation and study), at age 33 in 2012 whilst I lived in London.

By December of 2012 I developed serious Kundalini Syndrome symptoms, as the energy was stuck at my heart chakra.

I asked for Divine intervention and received it the next day.

The Goddess descended from Heaven whilst I was washing up in the kitchen of my flat. I did not see her, as she was behind me, but I felt her radiance and was covered by light. You could say that I perceived her with my other senses, which I didn't even know existed up to that time.

As she got closer to me, I felt her intentions and she radiated love and compassion. She communicated with me through direct thought transfer. The closest equivalent I can find is the Vulcan mind-meld of Star Trek. Her thoughts were my thoughts and my thoughts were her thoughts.

She then touched my heart chakra from behind, which I felt as a real, physical touch. She gave me her energy (Shakti) and blasted the Karmic blocks that were causing me considerable mental and physical trouble. She basically burnt away all my energetic impurities, my past Karma, with this incredible surge of divine energy.

After this I lied down in my room and allowed the Kundalini to rise all the way to the top. At the Brahmarendra section (Top back part of the Skull), the energy got stuck again. She then floated into the room as a being of light and energy. She hugged me energetically, surrounded me with her light, gave me her energy again and merged with me entirely.

I heard a breaking sound and the serpent broke through my skull, with huge relief. A crow crowed four time on the tree opposite my window at this very moment.

I was flooded with blinding white light and moved out of my body in an orgasmic sensation of incredible, infinite bliss and joy. This is referred to as the Union of Shiva and Shakti. For a while, I extended into infinity and became universal consciousness. I was all-knowing in this state, but could only take back a fraction of what I learned in this infinite state, when I returned into my body. That was a slow process as I gradually shrunk and the ultra-connectedness and infinitude gradually faded away and my physical awareness returned.

The Goddess has paid many subsequent visits, in her various forms. There were other entities who visited, some not so benevolent, but I learnt to distinguish between the selfless ones and self-serving ones with time. My Kundalini problems didn't immediately go away, in fact it was several years until my nervous system adjusted to the much higher flow rate of energy and information. However, I was saved from immediate disaster, as I believe my life, or at least my sanity was definitely in danger at this point.

Very cool astral stuff.

If you are up for a little experiment.. Think of hugging/touching me in a way that is appropriate to you. Hold the intent for 15-20 seconds and let me know what you see/feel with it.