View Single Post
Old 27-02-2019, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I naturally thought it was my great uncle as i kept hearing my name being called by a male voice.

I also felt a native Indian guide around me when i do my meditation and my brother looked at the pic he instantly said native american.

taurus you mentioned he looked like a Native American/American Indian with long black hair and wearing a leather/felt hat
It's funny you said that as a image i got when i was meditating was a Indian wearing a derby hat.

I can feel a few loved ones around me with the energy and iv'e felt touched when meditating and a temperature change in meditation and none meditation and i feel my guides are close by at night with my left ear ringing/pulse.

I regularly have visitation dreams like i'm remote viewing every few nights to places iv'e never been like few nights ago i seen a park and road so i looked it up it's in London iv'e never been.

My partner lost a good friend not to long ago who was a biker his name was paul.

Clover you mentioned American energy too, sun worshiper.
I did a meditation some weeks back i was hit with a bright light like my whole room lite up like sun light and a rush of warm energy