View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Suspended
Remi - It sounds like you're really excited about this - & have hope in learning, & to making the most out of life!

My dad & a friend of mine are so excited about this & keep talking to me about it. My friend wanted me to go to a free seminar, & maybe pay the thousand dollar $$ tuition that she paid. The teachings seemed to be a cure all. Incidentally, I had Chinese food & inside the fortune cookie, it said, "Anything that seems to good to be true, usually is."

I read that 78% of the world's population is below the 200 level, the level which this kinesiology/muscle testing works. I wonder how that percentage & levels were determined. Looking through the level log... it's too linear. Time, may seem linear - but all of the struggles & triumphs are not linear. For example, at times, I am loving (one of the highest levels), but I also experience a sense of shame (the lowest level).

Sorry if I'm acting the role of party-pooper... maybe too skeptical. I'm sure there's much more, I have yet to learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3m1
They proved scientifically that we are influenced both positively and negatively by the stimuli in our lives. That some things hold a higher integrity and test positive, while others hold low integrity and test negative.
I believe that everything has energy! It's similar to feng shui. Of course, there's more to it - how we relate to things. I keep trying to simplify our home - to have only things that are either useful or uplifting.