View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 02:02 AM
BLAIR2BE

Color

very quickly, id like to add my 2 cents...

what can dna do?? in its most glorious form??

probably, many fantastic things!! to the body, to the brain.
when we discuss "ascension", do we discuss an ascension of the body and brain, or ascension of the soul/spirit, "mind" and, comonly called, "heart"??
im sure, dna, possibly "restored" to some ancient and "complete" form, would cause the body and brain to achieve incomprahensable levels of quality; an understanding of science (a complete and unflawed understanding of dna would be a huge scientific achievment) in astounding ways.

would this understanding of science "restore" an ancient wisdom of soul and self?? thus "ascending us" to great heights.

of course not. most probably, the complete opposite direction. the power of the brain, while helpful, will never equate the power of self.

ascension does require physical actions, behaviours, practices and beliefs, for a spiritual nature. what would "better" dna do to change this??

a group karma, does not make sense to me, at least not on a massive level. one does not suffer from the actions/beliefs/practices of another, unless, they deem it so, on themselves.

i see your point pounamu. dna changes would cause profound changes of the body and brain. but, to "give up" so much control, to forces outside of one's self, seems...defeatest...

within each of us, is the potential power, to "rule" "ourselves", in all of gods glory. if one waits for science to come along and fix whats broken, spirituality is lost, and science is god.

comments...