View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. What's up?

Are there practices in the Spirit World similar to the Shen Shing Qigong I practice here? Or anything analogous/homologous? I hope to continue with this kind of thing. Also, are others from our lineage still developing and practicing Shen Shing energy cultivation in the Spirit World?

For reference, here is a newly posted video of Tim doing one variation of our Qigong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJI_nLZPtw

Also, today I had a pouchoscopy, a diagnostic test for my J-pouch. We are running out of options for treatment. However, I find myself happy. I am happy that this suffering and the suffering of being in this world could end. It would be of natural causes. Some people understand how I feel, and some don't. It is easier for many people to be in denial and insist I will survive on Earth. When I check with my inner self, earlier today I didn't get a clear answer, but now it seems to be happy about it too. I'm not saying I will stop trying any treatments that my team comes up with. However, will you support me in my feelings?

Love, Justin

Namaste.

Companionable courtesies and Christmas wishes, friend.

The continuation of disciplinary practices is of your own personal indulgence, for you will continue to assign value to such occupation and activity for long as you wear the persona called Justin. On Earth you perform this ritualistic commitment to optimise the physical health of the body and mind within the murky world of the physical dimension. This allows you to work towards an optimal state of contentment and self-acceptance within a challenging environment that is your world.

Since the spirit world is not the gloomy reservoir that can be your world, the optimal state becomes one of a natural state. This is, the state of serene bliss and enlightenment equated to spiritual masters on Earth is merely the natural state of all spirit in its heavenly abode, regardless of who you were on the physical planet. It is simply that certain structures of the mind and attitude must be surrendered prior to returning back to this natural state upon your passing.

The many practices and disciplines you speak of are survived in memory and tradition by the memory keepers of the spirit world. For those who wish to continue this practice can do so in celebration to the physical persona and journey that they had created. What they would be doing in this sense is illuminating from within, their own spirit resonance, which becomes illuminated through elaborate movements evoking emotive colours and symmetries of energy which become harmonised with the beings actual environment. This is to say, as the being commits to the motions of the practice, the surrounding environment begins to alter in response to what the practitioner is doing. The result is a synchronistic harmonised collaboration where the being becomes one with its environment to the bedazzlement of observers.

Your feelings in regard to your mortality are quite clear. Opportunities for your future will always present themselves from the substance of attitude, and you are the one who must commit to utilize them. Embrace life at all times, even in the face of certain doubt or death, for it is your attitude alone which dictates your next chapter.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸