View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Astral Explorer you are too focused on entities. That is probably why you have problems with entitles. If you do not focus on it as much, you will not have that problem. I know you will disagree with me. You could say I have been pulled out of my body by an entity. I have been pushed off my bed as well. It is only our interpretation. I think it is ap sensations, my inner self wants to travel or I am very relaxed and that is why it happens. The difference is I do not have a problem with entitles. I do not think about it or worry about it. I do not expect it to happen. If I think I am going to see an entity I probably would see one.

I am not focused on anything if you read his original post his question is if entities can pull you out of your body. So how does me responding to his question show any indication what so ever of me being focused on anything? I simply answered the question he asked. I know my personal AP sensations if you read my reply to him I clearly stated "Sometimes we will have random projections that feel like something has pulled us out of body when in reality nothing has, and we are just probably not used to some of the sensations. That is what happens in some cases for sure." I gave him both of the possible answers to his question, doing anything less would be doing him a huge injustice. You cannot tell me what my AP sensations are and what they are not, just like I cannot tell you. So please do not attempt to tell me what I need to focus on, cause quite frankly you don't have a clue about that. I know what happens to me every single time I have a projection and it has never changed at all. The latter of my answers are a totally different experience, but they are my experiences. You can interpret my interpretations how ever you wish, but you cannot tell me how to experience my experiences. My response was answering the question the OPer asked.