View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Has anyone experienced a sensation like being pulled out of their body while in a lucid state of sleep? Last night I didn't sleep well as I had a bad headache and went into a lucid state where I was dreaming yet aware of myself in bed. I experienced a vivid sensation of being pulled under the covers, not roughly, but with some determination. Then I felt like I was being massaged around my lower half at the back! It wasn't unpleasant. Then I think I turned to one side (not sure if awake or asleep at that point) and finally woke up properly to find my head above the covers and lying on my back.

I'm wondering if I was pulled out of body or whether this is a trick of the mind? I'm sure I remember seeing the sheet as I went down the bed and the sensation was very real indeed.

I did look briefly at my book on out of body experiences last night but didn't read it. Plus I looked on this part of the forum, again briefly. I guess that might have triggered it.

To say it plainly yes it has happened to me. Sometimes we will have random projections that feel like something has pulled us out of body when in reality nothing has, and we are just probably not used to some of the sensations. That is what happens in some cases for sure. But then there are cases which I have no doubt what so ever an entity pulls us out of our body. For me it's never really a pulling sensation but sometimes when I have false awakenings I will think I am awake at first and be laying in my bed, only things will seem different. I am inside of my astral body most likely and then suddenly something will grab me and either throw me off of my bed (out of my body) or will push me off of my bed. Either way I am leaving my body, then it will typically attack me. Not trying to scare you or anything I just wanted to show an honest example of how entities both good and bad are capable of removing our subtle bodies from our physical. The real question is if they trigger the false awakening in order to do so, or do they just wait for the perfect moment of events culminating together to form the circumstances needed to do so. That's the real question indeed.