View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Cal

Quote:
I wish you well on your pathway to understanding.

In regard to the hidden alliance, these are those beings who work in unison, as well as independently, to oversee and support spiritual awakening for all species on planet Earth. It is important you understand this work is for all species on the Earth, not solely for humans alone.
This work is primarily organised by those beings commonly visualised as Angels. Not winged messengers of God, but dimensional beings that resonate a completely different energy to your own on much higher bands of consciousness and vibration. It is not necessary to play with names and labels, for doing so would only represent a miniscule aspect of what they are. Enough to say they remain hidden in high places. They observe from every angle, from every perspective and from every possibility. They are the ones who have been entrusted with the keys of sacred knowledge.
They do not interfere with human affairs, but they will assign other multi-dimensional sub-species in galactic service , and physical bodied species, to work on their behalf.
Because so many different species, both of the physical domain and the etheric domains, are working for a similar cause, they have forged an alliance with one another. Different soul groups have come together from all these different corners of time and space for the benefit of this particular galaxy, planet and those that occupy it. They are enlightened enough to understand, what effects one species effects them all. My own soul group, called Asceleottyi, or the Asceleott group are of such standing, of those who oversee and observe spiritually awakening species on different planets. This perhaps helps you understand my presence on this forum today. It is an ideal location to facilitate light bearers of good standing, who are ready to hear what we have to say.

Most of the influences and conflicts between what is often seen as ‘the forces of light and dark’ actually take place, not in your physical dimension, but in dimensions between this and those unperceived by human senses. The result of such conflicts occasionally spew out into the physical realm. You may come across such scenarios in dream states where you are confronted by strange beings not from the Earth.
Some humans on Earth as I speak are assigned ‘sleepers’ of cosmic origin and multi-dimensional heritage, here to transmute consciousness to new foundations. Their souls are from somewhere completely different. They will have a completely different energy to what is considered normal. They may not even know what or who they are, but they are out there.

-SPARROW-

Very interesting indeed. Your sharing on this subject is greatly appreciated. Please know that I am honored to have received the information provided. Thank you!