View Single Post
Old 18-07-2021, 07:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
All true for me ---accept ---it has not been permanent...albeit, may go on for months
and months and months...just not quite there, yet...but, have been for VERY long periods. (1x I think 2 years!)

Enablements happen as optimal for soul growth and we are shown, what we need to (choose to?) know.

In my case, there was a direct physicality about the process. The energy or kundalini (our consciousness) rose, piercing the fontanel. Next, there was a male-female polarity balance (disconcerting, to say the least). Thereafter, I ‘saw’ Hirayangarbha in head split into two, from which Shiva & Shakti descended to the heart centre. There was an explosion of bliss, which magnetised the central funnel (Sushumna). This then became a permanent embodiment of being, mostly purring, on occasion, roaring!

No scope for confusion. I say it as it is.

Edit: In my view, the ‘drifting away’ from any enablement, if etched in permanence, has to do with where our attention is prioritised, propelled by love, by a yearning. No thought interference please. Blink and we miss it.