View Single Post
Old 30-06-2019, 09:05 PM
Master
thanks for sharing your story and personal insight into Aries. I don't see the 8th house as carrying that much weight in regards to past lives, but then again I haven't tried to look at Astrology that way really though I do believe in reincarnation and such. It does seem however that there is legitimacy concerning the South Node and past lives. in the least it points to our past life or younger years of this lifetime. it really does seem like the South Node is related to unconscious draws that pull us back when the opposite North Node is where our ideal destiny lies in this lifetime. If you haven't looked into the North & South Nodes yet I think you may enjoy learning about them for your chart.

The only Aries I have is my Lilith there, in the first house.. and I guess Lilith is really not that far different than the South Node in nature.. it's one of our more unevolved modes of expression or how we express negative energy when we are angry or tested. Of course there are ways to master it and make it work for you like anything, and we're not supposed to totally ditch our South Node either, we just have to try embodying the best of the potential energy there to serve our and the highest good.

Actually I have the South Node in the 8th house since that's also a subject of your thread. and Saturn there. I have a lot of Scorpio planets, 4 along with my South Node but 3 of them are tightly conjunct in the 7th house.. so it may be hard for me to differentiate between the Scorpio & 8th house energies and isolate what's coming from the house and what's coming from the sign cuz I have my Moon and Venus conjunct Pluto there so it's pretty personal and intense energy I can't escape from lol, even though I have to let part of it go because I am supposed to be more Taurean with my North Node there in the second house. and it makes a lot of sense that being more like that will solve a lot of common problems I seem to have that reoccur in my life and self. well I've done a lot of transformational work, at least I think so, so I still get wrapped up in emotions and too much darkness but it's a lot smoother sailing now than when I was younger seeking so many answers and getting embroiled in it. One more thing I'll add, the traditional ruler of Scorpio is Mars and I tend to forget that but some of my most admired Astrologers believe that the traditional rulers are more important than the newer rulers.. it makes sense too that Scorpio be ruled by Mars and one of the soundest things I've heard about the difference between it ruling Aries and Scorpio, is that in a way Mars ruled Aries outwardly, and for Scorpio the Mars energy rules more inwardly.. which explains why one of the higher symbols of Scorpio is the phoenix which basically ignites itself but is capable of rising from the ashes.. much more promising than constantly stinging yourself and others as a scorpion hehe.. If you haven't heard it's also said that Scorpio, and thus the 8th house, are also symbolized by the eagle, dove, and dragon. so the objective is to transform into the more positive aspects of that sign or house, but that can be said with any sign or planet of course, and life in general.