Thread: Consciousness
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Something that I would like the answer to..........When we pass away do we merge into the infinite consciousness or are we units of consciousness that keep the sense of I?
Although I would formulate your question differently, I believe I understand what you'd like to know.

I want to start by saying that to get the closest to "thee" truth you'll have to have your own direct psychological experiences, and not to listen to others' opinions, nor to try to make sense through rationalizations.

Through life-between-lives regressions you can experience the process of dying, experiencing deaths from past, future, or present lives.

I did it many times, and my experience was that it is like waking up from sleep. It is exactly the same sensation. You aren't the person that passed, more than you are the character in your dream after you woke up.

Always when you have psychological experiences, in order to reduce the distortions of what you're experiencing, you have to put aside all your beliefs and expectations. The best attitude is an attitude of mild curiosity, together with an expectation of success.

If you don't take those precautions, you'll experience whatever you believe, expect, heard of. If you're regressed by somebody else, their beliefs and expectations will influence your experience too. That is why honest people claim so different experiences.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.