View Single Post
Old 24-09-2006, 02:13 AM
Pounamu

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
Pounamu - - are you kidding me ??

Is someone really promoting the concept that Earth is getting "so cluttered" with incarnated entities that now we are supposedly establishing "links" to others - - relatives or otherwise - - and are somewhat living thru their experiences as part of our own ??

Is there someone - - or a movement - - somewhere - - that is really promoting that ??
Glorymist -
No I am NOT kidding you! Although I have to say that this teaching does not come from my direct experience - how could it? as I am not clairvoyant nor an accomplished shaman or lucid dreamer - so I have to take it on trust from a teacher whom I respect and worked with recently for several years - and believe to be of a consciousness who should know.

Unfortunately there are many, many ideas that may sound logical and true to one as one comes across them, but which one cannot check out due to the limitations one has in being in embodiment. And one way to approach this is to have the policy that "one does not promote or even discuss anything that one has no personal experience of". Then, one would have very little to say, if one were more or less confined to physical consciousness.

Why pass up the knowledge that people who have the necessary consciousness of the non-physical planes give out, just because you can't verify it within your own experience? It seems such a waste for them to teach their understanding and then have their sudents say, "Well I can't verify that myself, so I can't use it to formulate my own understanding". Of course, if one doesn't want to get into arguments, that's what one has to do. All I can say is that it sounds plausible to me - verification will have to wait until I am able to explore the requisite dimensions consciously.

We are told that the non-physical planes that have been constructed around Earth to accommodate physically-discarnates for millenia, require a tremendous amount of energy (life-force or chi) to sustain them. Earth Mother needs this chi to help fuel her ascent, and so has chosen to make other arrangements in order to release this drain on her chi. Now, (it is said), instead of discarnates' consciousness being attached to a non-physical body in a non-physical world, they are attached to the embodied relations, where they will benefit from their more direct experience of physicality, and also be able more effectively to benefit their relatives.

There is another issue - more and more human consciousnesses want to be embodied at this time, but Earth needs fewer humans embodied, not more, as we are overloading the planet and her Nature Kingdoms with our refuse, and demanding so much of her produce that she cannot sustain this demand. So the above idea makes good sense.

Pounamu