Thread: death of a pet.
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hina
hello. i lost my gerble lilly today and i hope she is ok where ever she is. but when i was trying to bury her i parly uncoverd what i think is probly someone eleses pet. we have a few back there but there all marked. i plan on marking this one but is there anything eles i can do to make up for desturbing it?

Sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved pet...

As for the other matter. You weren't to know. The physical body is just a vehicle for the spirit. The spirit within is the real you.
After 'death' the physical body is discarded for it has served its purpose. The spirit finds a new home and life in the spirit world.
The mystery pet and your pet, as all beloved pets are in the spirit world awaiting reunion with the 'owners' who they loved and who loved them. So it isn't really an issue, don't trouble yourself about it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com