Thread: Origin Stories
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Pathfinder

I think I may have had the correct answer for a few months now. Even if you find some wild explanation of how things started, there will still be a puzzle. Whatever thing you say caused everything to appear, you still have to say, "Well, where did THAT come from."

So, I guess the most important origin is your own. Not that other people aren't right up there, especially your parents.

But if we must die in this life, or if we choose to, I am supremely confident we can move to a realm where you will not die. It is a very exciting thought for me. I will just add those certain things, here, that have allowed for my conclusion.

The concept of infinity does not mean everything can "really" happen, but it does mean there is enough time and space for a single person's dream to manifest. It's proven in the definition of the word. Also, because there is no definite beginning to all things, it is implied that we can take ownership of things, and write some rules eventually. "No one owns it, it is now mine." (Whenever that may be)
But, I guess that's it; I hope you can digest what I have said, and be happier because of it!