View Single Post
Old 15-12-2022, 05:53 AM
O K Viswanath

There are two types of Floating of Boat in an Ocean.

One, is the Boat free from Tied up to anything, and moves and never hesitates to go to the deep ocean.

Another, is the boat tied to the shore. Mostly People assume that I am Floating - so no problem, but failed to see that they are tied up to the shore even though the Boat is Floating, and hesitate to go deep in fear of Losing the shore and it's beauty.

Every Boat/Body Floats if it is alive (Only taken to Repairs Shed if it is Dead/Damaged). But, What matters is the Boat not to be interested in the Shore/Land. The Boat will suffer if it tied up to the shore, of missing the objects in the shore time to time and at end leaving those. Boat has to Float FREE, fearless.

This is the Flaw in taking any Teachings/words Partial. If you play by taking partial assuming to be understood whole, then it is Hypocrisy.
- It comes to my memory of "Freedom From Hypocrisy" - one of the Knowledge I quoted from Bhagavat Gita in Hinduism thread.

School of Life - very lenient, and so leads to Sufferings.
School of Death - very Strict, and so leads to Peace.

In Vedic Astrology, there are two Planets which are mentioned for Moksha. One is Ketu (South node of Shadow Planet), and another is Saturn. Ketu provides loss in any desires of Material Desires, and so leads to the Heart of Bliss/Peace. But, Saturn, very strict - beats from the head to the toe, to test one's patience. In case of Spirituality, lenient is not a real presence but an imaginary. Harshness is Guaranteed.
Planets like Venus,Rahu,Sun,Mercury,Mars - none can provide Moksha. Jupiter can provide Knowledge. But, with that Knowledge, if one goes back to Venus,Sun,Mercury,Moon,Rahu,Jupiter instead of going forward to meeting Saturn,Ketu to face the harshness of reality....is like going round and round and round, just bondage to material pleasures. One has to face Death/Satan to understand Death/Satan, to really learn like Nachiketa learnt from Death.
- It comes to my memory of "Not Clinging to Spouse,children,etc., and contemplating the harshness/evil of Birth,Youth,etc." - one of the Knowledge I quoted from Bhagavat Gita in Hinduism thread.
Yeah, That same BG again.