View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 04:11 AM
Master

Hi asearcher, I do not want to talk to my brother about it because I think it would do more harm than good. My cousin from America, family members and their friends are invited to my brothers birthday. It is disappointing and I do not feel like contacting them. I doubt if I ever will now. I will try not to make it obvious. I will buy my brother a birthday present. I let my sister in law know that my husband, son and myself will not be going to the restaurant which is a week after my brothers birthday. I let her know in an email. That way I do not have to talk to her on the phone about it. I told the truth and that is I have chronic headaches. I could not go as I would have to keep walking around. Sitting and lying down hurts my head a lot. I should get rid of my headaches in about six weeks time or greatly reduced with the new medication I am on.

Her daughter invited us to the beach in the morning then to her home for Christmas seafood dinner. I thought it was lovely of her thinking of us but we will not go. I am not sure what I will say but I will figure it out when it gets closer. We feel we are not welcome and we do not belong there. I am sure they would make us feel welcome but that is the way we feel. I do not want to feel bad going. I am sure they will be nice to us but other things has happened and enough is enough. We are tied of it. We will have a lovely Christmas lunch at home.