View Single Post
Old 22-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I do not understand why they both came to me, other than there was and is some affinity between us, maybe they were is a soul group and were reporting back as they would remember me when they passed over and had their full faculties reestablished to them, they saw my inner light and paid a visit.

It's certainly one possibility but what would be the point when you didn't know them other than under the celebrity names they gave?

Another possibility is that they were individuals in the Astral, still close to the physical and playing out their fantasies. Why not? Some people in this world experience fantasies and they may take their enjoyment into the next world, one very malleable by thought.

Your visitors might just have been attracted by your light and may have been attracted to the light of other sensitives, even presenting visually to some.

Over my years of helping online I have heard from many sensitives reporting visits by discarnates they had no association with. Some were celebrities but others just regular Joes and Josephines. Soul group attraction is always a possiblility but without evidence that's conjecture.

Spiritualism, though, is primarily about conveying the message of survival. A Spiritualist medium connects with a spirit to try to bring information that will reassure a seeker that their loved one is still very much alive. It's called evidential mediumship and is the bedrock of the movement.