View Single Post
Old 21-12-2021, 04:57 PM
Guide

Sharing Ourselves with another.

When I was very involved with Spiritualism from 1974 till around 1986 I had some remarkable experiences, here are two which stand out today, I had two different contacts made to me by two famous British film stars which were that of JACK HAWKINS and the other was STANLEY BAKER, both of these film stars contacted me while i was sat meditating, and started to tell me their stories, it reminded me of an A A meeting, as Jack Hawkins and Stanley baker both started of by saying "my name is Stanley baker and i was born in so in so.
Jack Hawkins also did the same thing, my name is Jack Hawkins and i was born in so in so. i asked them why were they trying to tell me their personal stories as though they wanted to share with me their living experience, the following Sunday i went to my local spiritualist church in Eastleigh HANTS, and the medium there that day came to me and said "I see two British films stars standing behind you called Stanley Baker and Jack Hawkins can you take this please" I said yes i understand the message thank you.

regards michael.