Thread: Mental health
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2020, 11:55 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes I have. I have met a few over the years.

It's a fine line between what needs medical attentions and what needs spiritual understandings. For me on my path I did rule out the medical side of things first so that I had a better understanding on what was happening.

I used my intuition that gut feeling to make sure I found the right path the right Dr. and the right understandings. Then I had 3 children that are all open to what I would call the paranormal world. I had to be able to advocate for them to be open with it all and to have the school system understand what was happening with them.

In being strong as an individual in being self confident in being me I have been able to navigate the world that at times is not easy.

I live life with the saying "I am one foot here, and one foot in the rubber room. " As that is how many see ones's like me. It's about finding that balance in life. Finding your footings.

Lynn