View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:10 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And I say unicorns exist on another planet in another dimension.
Or at least another dimension around this dimension - the Astral? I dunno.

Why they wonder into our 3rd dimension and have been seen by others - that I have no answer for.
Same with fairies and leprechauns --why they
hang around here - I dunno, it's not their dimension.

But, then we have an Astral Projection section here - why does anyone travel elsewhere? Who knows.
Cuz they can, I guess.
Spirits, angels, all sorts of things that know how to appear here do, if they want to.
I don't see any big deal - except why come the this place? But they have their reasons.

If someone doesn't get that there are more places or dimensions then here, than this is nonsense to them.
Perhaps ther question is not that they exist and in what form, but what the reasons we believe they do or don't? Fairies and leprechauns most likely originate with the Irish mythologies of the Tautha de Danaan or the 'Children of Diana', who appear to pretty much every major civilisation across the globe. In Sumerian they are known as 'Els' and become angels, in Sanskrit they are known as devis/devas and the like, and in Mayan they're known as the Viracochas.

But that we can sense them, believe in them....... If that gves you something, wouldn't you as an angel/El not come to this dimension to inspire people like yourself? Or expereince this dimension from the very human perspective?