View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Knower
But despite this, the predictions I am given are usually accurate. There have been many times when my guides have spoken directly with me and have given or shown me information and predictions and that also goes for my relatives as well, who are mediums. If the information is given to you, it is given for a reason. Your higher-ups decided you need this information.

When I have asked the mediums I consult, and my medium relatives, where do you get their information from, they usually say either it is from their spirit guides or it just comes to them, which they assume is from their spirit guides or, just from the spiritual realm. When I am given the same prediction from two or three different mediums I come to the conclusion that there is no reason not to give predictions if it comes via your spirit guides. Either way, when I am given information directly from my guides, this would is definitely from the spiritual realm.

Sometimes I am just given information from somewhere for no particular reason. When predictions are given to me directly from the universe, they are never wrong. Some were predictions of an event that was to happen later that day while other times the prediction is from far into the future, as much as 30 years, and yet they still came true. Often the latter is in the form of visions and dreams but these are predictions. I see these as examples of your guides showing that they are watching over you, keeping you on track, or they are examples of how with we have prechosen our life path before we were born and my guides are making sure we stay on track -- many people are depending on my interactions in their future lives; I have prelife contracts to fulfill.

PastPilot