View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 05:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by russianpast_1904
Elfin! Good morning dear!

Hahaha, I don't really know about Vincent to be honest... Maybe it's a life time I had before or after Russia? Hahaha, your sense of humour makes me smile! I need smiles after recounting what I just wrote before seeing your messages! Yes, the language! I'm very drawn to Russia, and also France. I had a life-time during the French Revolution which eerily mirrors Alexei's.

Oh yes, absolutely. You know what you know. I couldn't agree more! I need to go eat, or else I'll feel nauseous haha.
Hi.... Yes Vincent. Would have been before Russia but after French Revolution. He died young so you would have had "time" between the other events!! Am not surprised you are feeling nauseous . Re-calling the past must be tiring, but to write it down in such detail must also be very draining. I imagine you need to keep your energy levels up.. I kind of envy the fact that so many know about theirs in such vivid detail. I am only sending little smippits of some of mine, although am being shown things all the time and learning. I would really like to be regressed but I can't always relax properly.