View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't know what you guys are talking about because these things turned out to be hallucinations and they are gone now. Because I actually care about myself enough to work hard and find out what the problem is. I made a mistake calling them "spirits"and that was my fault. I am sorry for any confusion it may have caused you. I am just around a lot of toxic new age people who are mean to me and was also manipulated by them into thinking that my mental disorder was actually spirits talking to me and that made me mad and go crazy. It didn't help me knowing that they were spirits and that they can are aware of what they are doing because that actually made me feel worse and then it made me feel scared and upset. Thank you for responses though. I am glad I spoke about it because maybe because I did I realized what the real issue is. I don't believe that this situation was orchestrated for me to learn any lessons. I don't believe any guides were there to help me but I helped myself. But I did learn something's about people because I taught myself and now I know what to do and what not to do in the future. I don't believe in the new age movement. I did teach myself to take care of myself more and to ignore other people and watch out for other people. I also taught myself that people are not to be trusted and that people don't know what is best for me but I do. My situation was different from what you guys are talking about. But I was open to listening to what you had to say because I am open-minded and I did try what you told me and I did feel a bit better. This is was a vent and a way for me to clarify and I really appreciate the responses and I am glad I went on here thanks to you guys.