Thread: Fatigue moon ?
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder

Fatigue moon ?

Hi

I seem to be extremely fatigued during full moon periods ( this moon period for sure) . Yesterday i somehow had an energy boost especially later in the day this persisted throughout the night. But then i got tired again when i woke up. I seem to have no trouble sleeping or falling asleep... my sex drive is also really high and i occassionaly get a feeling of love.

I could feel my 3th eye doing weird stuff like. Colours were extremely bright and everything was vivid almost like i took drugs or was hallucinating. This went on for like last 2 or 3 days and peaking last night. Today i was very tired couldn't do anything except for go and lay down in bed. I feel like i want to turn back or change something because it's so uncomfortable.

It's some weird high vibration.. i literally can feel something pulling on me. It's almost like brainfog. It got to do something with the moon for sure... during bloodmoon i had extreme amounts of energy it was insane. During dark moon ( usually at end of year ) i feel extremely depressed.

right now i have no clue what to do except for taking it easy and not think about things. i have difficulty meditating... anyone else experience something similar ?