View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

Dream of ACTUALLY being in another place

Before I had a full wake up this morning, I had one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had until now...

I found myself lieing in a meadow, and looking at the sky... the sky was reddish because the sun had almost set and everything was "painted" with beautiful reddish colors...
It was also windy, and I raised myself a little bit to look around...
Everything and I mean EVERYTHING was similar to what we have to earth, but somehow very different...

This sunset time, was the time that hummingbirds and moths would come out, and they were MANY... It was a beautiful sight to see because they had beautiful vivid colors and most importantly, they were not afraid of my presence... they would circle around me, my raised hands and when a moth (and afterwards a hummingbird) sat on my hand, I talked to them sweetly and they seemed to understand me. The grass also had a beautiful reddish color as if the whole place was adapting to the coming night...

I knew I had control of myself, because I knew that even though this is a dream, this was real.... I could feel the wind waving my hair, I could feel the chill, I could feel the buzzing of the moth's and the hummingbird's wings on my hand as they landed on my fingers... In short I experienced EVERYTHING I would experience here on this planet...

I also knew that I existed here and there as well...

Even though it was a very pleasant dream, my good feelings lasted till the moment I realized I am not REALLY there, but my spirit is there and I had to go back to my body, where things are not so great on a societal/country level...
Oh yeah... I could also sense that this world was pristine, free from humanoids as we have them here... I dreaded coming back to my body...
And wished I could stay...

Has anyone else had this before? Understand that you exist at the same time somewhere else?

How did you feel about it afterwards?
And on a spiritual level for this plance of our existence, what could it possibly mean?