View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 07:32 PM
Master
That's hard for me to answer. I guess If I had come face to face with something that could harm me, I would feel fear but if I was asked if I feared any insect or animal just by thinking of it, the answer would be no, but I don't want a spider falling on me. I'm pretty much in awe of most things, animals, insects. I am fascinated and check them out...but wouldn't like getting bit or stung...or mauled or killed.

As far as dog bites...there was this 'mean' dog that people hated...kids would talk about how mean it was. So I was riding my bike and "Muffin" (I still recall the name) came out and bit me in the thigh...most kids threw rocks and sticks and beat it with sticks...I could not do such a thing. I got off my bike and called Muffin to me, her teeth snarling away at me. I gave her the gum I was chewing...and she let me pet her. She never bit me again. I felt bad for the poor dog being hit and kicked and things thrown at her. She didn't deserve that...no wonder she would bite.

bugs in the house I capture and bring outside. I figure they are doing the same as I am. Just living life and doing their own thing as I am doing mine. I see no reason to kill or harm them.