View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 01:40 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
It's interesting how these videos keep popping up in my recommended feed at just the right time! It's about a dozen minute watch.

48:40​ -- Tell us more about death and destruction of universe. https://youtu.be/l_vmlYMfsdQ?t=2915

Yes, I have found something similar to those coincidences happens to me. Perhaps it's just the algorithm of the cosmos, perhaps the algorithm of google. Perhaps it is teachers popping up since the student is ready... who knows. The death and destruction part was interesting. I have heard bits and pieces of Hindu thought on this before and was impressed how it fit in well with modern cosmological theories. Although, there is some question in my mind whether the train out the window is the one moving, or whether its the train I am on. Anyway, like he says in the next part, it doesn't really matter. We don't need to know how the engine works to use the car to get to where we are going. Of course if one is a motorhead, then they may be driven to pop the hood anyway.