View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Thank you very much. I indeed appreciate your blunt and direct response.

I have tried grounding by just standing in the earth. Maybe at the time I tried, my head wasn’t stable enough. So it didn’t work. Or maybe it’s just not for me. What does seem to give me peace is talking to nature and walking in the snow.

Also, I can let go of issues by the use of my own tools or surrendering to a deity. Thus also the issues of others.

About closing the chakra’s at will, no one can’t. But one can shut down the thought and emotional streams coming through them.
Maybe higher beings can close them at will. But it isn’t very handy (as far as I know). There are two definitions of closing so to say. Such as closing the third eye (or thus just closing the path through intuition). But it won’t be a full stop on light or life force.

Yes I should yell at them. Should feel myself.

Staying in the moment is suggested very often. I can try it. But IMO my personality and way of thriving is better off with just staring into the depths of all three.

I want to process faster because it might help me reach my goals. I like to make progress. Also I’ll be stronger that way. Even though bad might still happen.
Honestly, just reading you, I can tell you are actually balanced ! You allow yourself to feel, and healthily deal with your feelings. Very few people can make such a demonstration. I know everythings chaotic right now, but I assure you, even though no one is ever in control of anything, that you can definitely bring peace back to your world, you just didn't figure out how yet. But it's there, in you, just don't think about it too much !

You're definitely not a person I'd worry for, about your future or what it is you want to accomplish.

I won't lie, of all the beings I crossed path with, you're one of the most amazing.

Everything's fine, and you get to feel that, very soon.

EDIT : Sorry for being blunt by the way, it's not my usual way. I'm quirky like that, and it was not intended. Also, happy birthday a little late !