View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Just Tim

Hi there !

I'm not surprised one bit to find you in that state. You remind me a lot of me, at your age. "Now listen here boy..." (It's just a joke CosmicWonder, don't get mad )

My advice is blunt and direct, and "something" tells me you'll appreciate that. Please do vent ! You'll teach a lot to others, and you'll teach yourself that way, while preserving your sanity. Others have walked the path you're on, and have paved it. Don't get cocky, walk on it. Don't get silly though, and let your mark on it too. Teach.

Have you at least tried to put your feet in the dirt ? It's actually a great way of grounding oneself.

You cannot close your chakras at will. And they seem well balanced to me.

Past and future makes a present. Dare to live in present, you'll see that your "burden" is not heavyweight, but featherlight !

Why be silent ? Do all of the feelings that are "foreign" to you are silent ? Then don't be. Just yell them out, if you feel you have been yelled at, when "picking up" on those.

Now that I've answered all of your questions, just a piece of advice !

Why do you want to process faster than you can ? Go at your own pace, it'll be just fine ! You're putting way too much pressure on yourself. And even if you could process it all faster, what is it that you could gain ? Maybe help even more ? Or "evacute" faster ? One way or another, it will go at it's own pace.

Feel it, allow yourself.

You'll be just fine. But yes, I'll keep an eye out.