View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 03:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Venus 88
Well, I was at a music festival in a valley, surrounded by breathing mountains. I had dropped a knife on my foot and my toe had been bleeding. I walked to the river to fill up our water container and just sat on the rocks with my toes in the water enjoying the natural beauty I was around. I felt a tickle and looked down at my foot, it was a NZ long fin eel with the biggest sparkly eyes looking up at me as she was sucking on my toe. It was a really beautiful moment. One of my happy thoughts

I used to go swimming in the reservoirs here and remember the perch pecking at me, maybe after loose sunburnt skin---I also recall when on a walking holiday and was exploring the Severn estuary when I came to a tine stream with a puddle in it, the stream was only about a foot across and I decided to poke a stick in the puddle to see how deep it was and as the stick touched the water some huge silvery eel like fish shot up and straight back down, so quick I didn't even catch a glimpse of its face so I could identify it.