View Single Post
Old 22-11-2010, 09:56 PM
SunSister

Funny thing, this. Osho Zen was the very first deck I worked with and it is still my favourite for readings that require a very clear and precise answer. I find that the images and words, along with the descriptions of the cards, provoke intuitive responses in me. I once did a 15-card spread of my own making and could jump to conclusions in no more than five minutes after all the cards were down on the table. They have a very powerful way of speaking to one's common sense, I'd say.

The other deck I'm close to is the DruidCraft one, which I love because of the fond memories I have of it. Friend of mine taught me how to read his deck back when I didn't own it and I immediately clicked with the ideas portrayed by it. I am actually also looking forward to playing with the Shadowscapes deck when I get my hands on it, because there are foxes in that one and I loooove foxes.

I think my post quite aptly describes why some cards click better with you than others do. There has to be something inside them that speaks to you as a person.