View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Knower
Thanks for the responses. Honestly, I forgot about posting this story and was going through some old email alerts and found activity here.

@siebenraben - Yay! Another weirdo! Thanks for sharing your story here. I'm also curious about your Spaceship/Broccoli Birch if you ever want to discuss further. I also hope you found some comfort in my story.
@SaturninePluto - Thank you for explaining your experience. I'd love to hear more about your multiple inner spaces should you ever want to private message about them.
@Heatherkey I agree that destruction allows something new to grow. I expect it is a necessary change, but that doesn't mean I need to like it ;o)

How wonderful to know that there are others with an inner landscape they go to. I have stayed away from my meditations there for the most part over the last several months. The changes were uncomfortable in my comfortable place. I'm not sure what changed in my life that would have altered my sacred space like this, but I see that I'm not alone... and that helps.

I'll probably poke around in there more in the coming months to see if I can figure out what happened. There was some mental influence I was able to exert over the landscape - things were more "solid" the last time I was there.

My best wishes to all of you! Thanks for sharing.