View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
People who talk about God usually never mention that there might be something wrong with Him/Her. God is always assumed to be perfect. I am starting to feel more strongly that God just isn't perfect. That is the real reason why there is so much wrong in the world. It all comes from God.

The only rational explanation for God is that He, She or It is just immensely larger than His, Her or Its creation in terms of scale. Think about a one-celled animal and compare it to a human being. The difference is so vast that from the perspective of the one-celled animal, the human being is a God. Nature is like a system of fractals which obey the same laws. A human being is a scaled down version of the Creator. A strong argument can be made that nature is in a process of evolution in terms of forms and awareness. Perhaps God is also evolving His, Her, or Its awareness by following a path which is beyond the comprehension of human beings. Just like the path of human beings is beyond the comprehension of the one-celled animal.

At any rate, to suggest that God experiences the same kinds of emotions as humans is naive in my opinion. There seems to be a balancing act being performed by nature or God. Karma is a law which God uses for this balancing. We do reap what we sow, so it would be in our best interests to sow goodness and beauty and truth. We complain about our circumstances, but we are the conductors of our own lives. We may argue to the Karmic Lords that "the Devil made me do it," but They will tell you that only you can be held responsible for your own willful actions. God always loves us as a Father loves His children, but maintaining the balance of the cosmos is more important than pampering misbehaving children. And adversity is the most important part of our lives. Without it, we would never grow.