View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hey daz,

To me, it is whether someone views that the individual is of the One or seperate from the One. Or wholeness.

If seen as seperate, then where does the seperation exist? Is it in the way it is desired or thought to be or with in what manifests and transpire? What is thought can have the potential of creating all sorts of view points. The other is what gets created through what seems to me a natural way life may unfold.

Hey Mate ..

It all depends on how one perceives themselves in reflection of everything else doesn't it . A peep that believes they are a separate peep means that this sense of oneself reflects in all things . This boils down to the relative truth and one's beliefs . Of course as always there are many levels to separation that is why fundamentally in my eyes oneness per se only relates to a fundamental level of sameness, so there cannot be any separation fundamentally regarding what we are and what all things are .

Quote:
agree creating individuality as being seperation is a bit of false premis, IMO. It can also be real for the individual if believed to be so. Either way is entwined with in the wholeness and the connections formed.

It is both individual, one, and each doing what they/it may do.

Yes, the whole aspect of individuality being false or illusory is based solely on the notion that individuality is regarded as a separate person from what they are fundamentally . This is one of the biggest flaws in non duality when non duality refers to there is only ONE . It's totally misconceived . ONE'NESS could easily be replaced with 'what you are fundamentally' and much of the misunderstandings would vanish . Its because there is misunderstanding of oneness then everything from this point gets misunderstood too .

Quote:
someono feels, believes, or only see it as being one way or the other.
Which can lead into a sense of unworthiness, that just is not true. The way I am looking at this at present.

Perhaps we are expressing similar thoughts, just in our own way.

To me anyone hardcore about anything is not very flexable, so is it worth the effort?

I just enjoy the exchanges.

Each have his/her own understandings, knowing, and ways of living.

I notice and feel there are each being living its own life, but influenced by the other lives here as well (however small it may appear).

If someone speaks "All is One", then goes about attempting to show how the self/individual is seperate or anything that may not fall into a set view point,
I can see how this may seem contrary.

Suppose may depend upon whether the person is attempting to bring an understanding or defending a position.

I agree hardcore non dualists or extremists in any playing field won't really encompass flexibility in regards to be wrong about something .

I tend to repeat myself often when I say to certain folks, it's not how you actually live your life though, and it's not a reflection of your behaviour or your actual beliefs..

Hardcore non existenter's don't behave like they don't exist . Peeps that say there is no self ego present wouldn't be on a forum arguing that point etc etc .. Non self identifiers won't identify with a female or a male and conclude that I AM going to marry them or not ..

Many concepts not lived normally fall apart at the seams pretty quickly and it becomes self evident that certain concepts are not lived for a reason .

x daz x