Thread: Twin flame kiss
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhaunts03
Yes! I experience the feeling of a soft kiss quite frequently. I haven't seen my TF in 3D for years, so the first few times when this started happening 2-3 years ago, it was quite jarring. I've also shared dreams with him and felt his energy source when I wake up, so I know it's not just a normal dream. Yesterday, for the first time, I was aware that I was standing in my garage, but I was actually pulled into a vision of him in his place of residence. It was a very personal moment and very vivid.

Sometimes, I think I'm going insane, like I'm having hallucinations. I worry because my uncle really is crazy and I don't want to turn into him. But, I think most people who hallucinate aren't aware they're hallucinating, so what is this? Spiritually, I know it's my TF. But, I'm also a very logical person and it defies all logic, all truths that can be proven with science. So I find myself at odds with myself. Every spiritual person tells me to trust in what I'm feeling, but how is this so real? It's not like I can verify with my TF since we haven't spoken in over 10 years, so I'm just stuck at war with myself, my brain vs. my heart.
T