View Single Post
Old 13-06-2020, 08:49 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
FYI there are sections on here for Energy Work and Reiki and probably about clair sentience.
Thank you so much Nameless :) I am really learning much on this forum thanks to you and other wonderful members here.

Your children could have blossomed the way they do because you and your husband has created that kind of allowed atmosphere for them to do it too :)

When I have now check on reiki and energy worker I can't help but see a parallel to someone I knew in my most recent past life and who is with me in this one too (or that is at least my conclusion after having studied him now for years).

In my past life I was in a relationship. Most of which came back to me when I was on vacation in Spain, tourist place, and recognized myself, especially a red house. After searching afterwards I realize that my memories were right.

I can't say if they call it reiki or energy worker then. I was a female in that life. In the relationship with that particular man (who had lived in Spain) he had written his memoirs (!! When I found that out I was shocked and thought I had to have it) In his memoir he mention feeling like a parabolic antenna. He believed he had healing powers with his hands, could heal people. This got local attention, people that were sick, injured would go to him. But from what I have understood many laughed at him, did not take it seriously. It was hard to get a copy, mine is almost falling apart, yellow pages from smoke. Must have belonged to a heavy smoker. Even if I was so happy to get it, I still thought there was a minor chance my past life self was even mention. But she was. And he had put a full page photograph of her where she was smiling. Most of the other pictures were small in comparison. It was only the photo of her and his beloved family that were that big. That was when I figure that maybe he was not just important to my past life self. Maybe she too had been important to him). Some of the sick, injured people would come to his red house in Spain. When I had seen the red house on my vacation it had only been a private residence.
Few days ago I suddenly thought of him again and search him and was happy to find a youtube clip on him on a foreign language to me in this life of mine, but not in my past life, on a television show (this was the 1970's) as one of the guests discussing spiritualism, from what I can tell he was being questioned but stood his ground. He's even smoking during the program, not something we are used to seeing today, ha ha.

You and your husband must have so much to talk about considering you see him as a energy worker too :)

Anyways, thanks so much for opening my eyes to those kind of words reiki and energy worker :) Strange what a small world it is.

Last edited by asearcher : 13-06-2020 at 02:24 PM.